Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Just woke up about an hour ago. Totally wasted.
But now it is time to get this house in shape for summer guests. I miss entertaining. I used to have dinner parties and get togethers here several times a month. But for the last year we've kind of been in seclusion. I think that time is up. Our first guest arrives from Thailand in a little over a week, so gotta get busy.
I love to paint. Not a single wall downstairs has not had a dose of Shileen. There's blue, olive green, yellow gold, brown, khaki green, red, orange..so I think maybe it's the upstairs turn to hit with the brush. The only rooms up there I have personally hit are the girls rooms. I'm thinking I need to do the game room, the spare bedroom and the halls...
Man, I'm looking out my study window, and my trees need pruning again, and there are weeds in my pond flower bed, and the pond is very green.
My desk is a mess, I have papers under both arms as I type. My whole study is a disaster. They say a messy desk is the sign of a creative mind. I must be VVVEERRYYYY creative!
I need help. I am a horrible procrastinator. I am typing instead of getting busy. I could tell you a bunch of trip stories so I don't have to get up? No. Discipline woman. Get up. Type later. OK, BYE.

No comments: