Saturday, January 14, 2012

I know I'm not blogging. I'm depressed. I HATE Josh being gone. I don't function properly. It's kinda like walking around in a daze for some reason. The only thing I can think to do is read or clean during the day and watch chick flicks with the girls at night. Except Michael's here for the long weekend, so that nixes the last half of my plan.
I guess this means we're co dependent. (He keeps sending me sad messages too.) There are worse things to be with your spouse. We've been married 19 years, that's a long time.
My fingers sting and they're all dried out from bleach and other cleaning supplies. And yet, somehow, the house still isn't clean. It doesn't look all that different. Maybe that's a sign of a really dirty house. Or maybe not, I don't know anymore.
Going back to it now, cause yeah, I have nothing intelligent to say..

2 comments:

Josh Karnes said...

Well, at least it seems we both miss each other. I think that is probably a very good sign after nearly 20 years. Can't wait to be home! Love you, baby.

Mrs. Luttrell said...

Sounds like someone needs a trip to the gun range :)