Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Service tonight was pretty amazing. We did a lot of worship, had communion, and had a prayer and prophecy time with the prayer team and staff. I went and visited with Pat, my mentor from a couple of years ago, and told her I was asking for wisdom and direction for this next phase of my life. She started praying over me and said a bunch of wonderful things about me and my steadfast-ness, and then said this -
"In this next season of life God is going to deliver a surprise package and it will be something greater than you even imagined. It will put into play all of your past so that what you've experienced will not be wasted. " She was even surprised when she finished, indicating it wasn't from her.
Change is coming in 2012. Joe says this communion, and our relationship to Jesus will need to be strong enough to  sustain us through this year. I felt like that meal was the beginning of a new life.  I need to grow some stronger, deeper roots, so that I will not be shaken, no matter what comes my way.

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

1 comment:

Mrs. Luttrell said...

Well that's pretty awesome... and I think maybe part of that is starting a girls with guns group...hint hint :)