Monday, May 17, 2010

For the last year or so i have hated Mondays. For lots of reasons.
Today is different. In addition to my standing lunch dates with Josh
on Mondays and René on Tuesdays, i have girls night with Heather on
Thursday, and lunch with David Crowder on Sunday. Plus, I'm being very
productive today. It's like a fresh start every week. A new chance to
get it right and make it a good week. Maybe this week I'll get that
perfect job. Or find a partner who wants to go into business together.
Another photographer, or someone else who wants to open a floral shop
or a bakery or a specialized travel business. Anyone? I need a
business partner. A maintainer. I'm a visionary creative type. I need
someone who can make it happen.

There's a blimp!
I love coconut body butter, it smells sooo good.
Lunch date time, outdoors at the Arboretum..

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: