Monday, May 03, 2010

I had a nice 'austin' day today. Met Rene out at the lake after
church. By the time I got out there Jake and Chris had already taken
the post prom kids out on the boat so R and I just went to the beach
club. Laid around in the pool then walked down to the amphitheater
where I did an impromptu ballet dance for her, then walked over to the
beach and walked around in the lake for a little while. Then we all
headed back up the hill to the house and showered. Then Rene, chris,
Jake and his date, and I went into town to go to Austin Stone. Then
afterwards went to SoCo for some HomeSlice pizza, and sat out on the
back deck under the stars and globe lights. It was so much fun.
Until Chris started calling me a screamer. And I was shocked that he
knew. I looked at Rene cause I knew the context and where he had to
have gotten it from. So the story was at my last workout Mike had
pushed me real hard on my ab crunches and I really didn't think I
could do the last one. It took everything within me to get it done and
when I landed I kinda let out a rather loud scream. More like a groan
I would say, but either way I think the whole gym heard me and i
apologized and didn't think much of it. Until apparently Mike texted
Rene, who he also trains, and told her about it who then cracked up at
the office where Chris also works, who then had to know what was so
funny, so then she told him. Now the world knows I'm a screamer. So.
At least I'm not a boy who uses face spritzer, DUVA!
It was a very fun day.
And my Ohio trip has been delayed a few days cause rene's mom in law
who I was driving to Ohio, met a man at the gas station on friday and
is going on a date with him Tuesday and will decide then whether to
stay here a while longer, or not. Yes, I'm for real.
And yes, Mom, I will still be back in time for your birthday party in
Utopia Saturday :-)
Ok I'm going to bed now. Goodnight world

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: