Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ok so this party was at René's country club. The very fact that one of
my best friends BELONGS to one shocks me. Not my thing. At all. Maybe
it would be if I had tons of money and only wanted to hang out with
those like me. But I seriously doubt it. If René had that snooty
attitude I'd ditch her in a heartbeat. But she's not like that at all.
It really surprises me that she likes it there. It's kind of
ridiculous how the workers won't let her carry anything. Like if they
see her carrying a bag to or from a car they run and grab it from her.
That would drive me crazy. I can carry my own bag thank you. And then
send that extra money to save kids in Africa.
Ok, rant over now. :-)

I invented a new product. Need to talk to someone about manufacturing
costs..
But i must sleep now


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: