Monday, May 10, 2010

[Fwd: Hello]

I wanted to share this email I received from a reader. It totally made
my day. Thanks for keeping up with me, and praying for me Cheryl. Start blogging again, it may help someone out there, you never know who might be reading..

Shileen,

Hello. It's been a long time. Don't know if you remember me or not. We had
lunch one day last year. Anyway, you had said at that time that you
couldn't be friends because my husband knew David and I totally respected that.
After we had our lunch (within a few days), my husband had gotten a text from
David saying that he had gotten a new job and that he would be calling
him. He never heard from him again. It was our understanding that they had
moved away. I don't know if that was true or not and don't care to know either
way. So, I just wanted you to know that my husband has not had any further
contact with him. I will continue to respect your wishes, but thought
after all this time, it might be ok to just write this once.

I have kept up with you on your blog. I love it. I love your honesty and
openness. I love your sense of humor and I sometimes laugh out loud at the
way you react to some things as it sounds like me. :) I have read the highs
and the lows. I rejoice with you when you are rejoicing and when you seem a
little down, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I have a blog myself, but
have not blogged in some time. It is amazing to me who reads it and why
they read it. I really got it started so that our family members could keep up
with us. But, as it turns out there are those that read it that don't
really like me and really only wish bad for me, which makes me sad. So, I
haven't blogged and have been thinking of starting it up again. I said all that
to say this, I think that you are SO courageous and brave. You have stood
tall in the face of adversity and taken it head on and for that I applaud
you. You haven't backed down Shileen. I read the other day where you wrote
about how high your numbers are and that is great. But, it made me sad to see
that people still search for the controversy. What a shame.

I am sorry that you are going through a tough time right now. But, I will
tell you this, GOD has a plan for you. And that plan and calling was not
revoked off of your life. I pray that you keep the faith my sister and keep on
going strong. I will be praying for you. I pray that you feel the warmth
of HIS embrace today.

Blessings to you,
Cheryl Williams

No comments: