Monday, May 24, 2010

I shed more tears for Africa yesterday at church. They showed another
video of Xai Xai and had the Staubers up to be prayed over and sent
out. I was actually in the video 3 times. Was quite surprised by that
actually. Josh thinks it was done on purpose, kind of their way of
acknowledging me. I doubt it, but it was still nice either way. One more
church party for them Wednesday, then they're gone. I actually talked
to Mel on Sunday finally. He told me about their plans then we said
our goodbyes.
So my hair appt is Wednesday and I think I'm gonna go even blonder for
the summer.
Something is wrong with my knuckle on my left index finger. Might be
from boxing. Hope not.
So much on my mind. No way to organize the thoughts.

You gotta cry before you sing
 
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: