Monday, May 03, 2010

Ok, the kids are watching something on the downstairs tv, and Josh and
friend/friends? are upstairs watching the playoff game. I suppose I'll
go up and join them momentarily, but I had to wash my hair. Seriously.
So in my next house I want the shower to be like a huge cave with a
waterfall and shrubbery. And a bench to sit and shave on. And in my
room, when you walk in you have to cross a small bridge to get to my
bed because there will be a pond underneath that runs winding through
the house connecting the major rooms. With fish. And floating candles.
And an indoor forest in the living room. And no window coverings. And
lots of land outside to build a barn and a garden and a golf course.
In the casita will be a photo studio, next door to casita #2 will be a
music studio. Back inside the ceilings will have to be very tall so
all the birds will have room to escape the cats. And my laundry room
will be as big as a kitchen. And so will the closets.
On a side note, if the whole saving the world thing doesn't work out,
I'd like to open a bakery. I like baking sweet things.
Go Spurs Go!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: