Thursday, March 03, 2011

Finally got my itinerary today. Looks like I'm leaving at the crack of dawn Sunday. I'll be training all day Monday and then traveling tuesday through friday. If you want to see the route they booked me on, you can see it here..
maps
I could make it in half the time, but I presume they just don't want me driving for more than 8 hours a day for legal reasons. I'll make the best of it. I'll spend my late afternoon hours in the hotel gyms, then watch a few movies, it'll be fine. I may have companions following behind in a long caravan; apparently there are 3 or 4 others joining me in capturing Austin. Like last time though, I will probably never see them once we leave California.
It will be a grand adventure in solo traveling, I am sure of it. I will keep you all updated daily while on the road. Cause I know you'll be wondering how I am. (yeah right) I can pretend you will be wondering. It will be more fun that way.

Went to the gym today for the first time since the fall. Yeah, I know, shame on me. But I went today. And I plan to keep going, so I'm telling you all for accountability reasons. I also spent 2 hours in my yard pulling weeds today. That counts as exercise too.

No comments: