Tuesday, March 01, 2011

While sitting outside in the sun, reading my Bible, this afternoon, I was overcome with a sense of dread. The weather was beautiful, the birds were chirping. There was no reason for it. Josh started his new job Monday. He already has several far away trips lined up for the spring and summer. I fly out Sunday morning for my temp job. Then I may get to go to Tahiti end of May for my other job. Our new lives are really that, new. I wouldn't think that would be a problem. I like new.
Maybe it's that I can't resume donor testing until we settle into our new insurance plan in April.
Maybe it's just that our calm winter existence is coming to an end.
I've never really been a fearful person until lately. But I really don't have any idea what this next season will hold, and as much as it surprises me to say it, I'm scared.
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: