Tuesday, March 08, 2011

I so wish I could click my heels and be home right now. This has been the weirdest day.
In the fall we had 5 days of training to take off with a couple of cameras, this time we have about a half a day of training, and take off with a new car and tens of thousands of dollars worth of camera equipment. You tell me, what is wrong with this picture?  THEN, while at dinner we find out that we can't leave as planned in the morning, cause they just found out all of our inspection stickers are expired and the new ones don't arrive until Wednesday! Um, planning anyone? So we are possibly stranded here for several more days. I'm stuck here with men who like to drink. ALOT. And they are obnoxious when they drink. AND I'm the only girl. Tonight was not fun. I feel sad for people like this. But what makes me sadder is being here stuck with them.  I want to go home.

Below is my car. About as subtle as a mac truck

No comments: