Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Long story short, instead of keeping us extra days, they swapped out our other cars and gave us the brand new cars that just rolled in, because they had current stickers. So it all worked out for our good this morning. My car had only 24 miles on it.  :)
First day = long drive. It was absolutely beautiful for more than half the drive today. I posted some photos below from today. It was an absolute riot how everyone reacted to us. I can't tell you how many times people took my picture today. At gas stations, restaurants, and on the highway as we drove by, they'd have their cameras up and pointed my way. I simply smiled and waved. It was fun. So many people want to talk to you about it, but we're really not allowed to answer their questions. The most common phrase of the day by far was, "So that's how they do that, I always wondered.." The second most popular, is "how did you get that job?" I am wasted, and I'm only in Southern California, so I must sleep. goodnight all

No comments: