Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm still here. Between taking care of things at the house, Josh, and the new job, there is no more me time. Or blog time. Hopefully things will die down in the drama department soon. Josh's recovery is coming along at a snails pace. He could use more prayers. We actually went back to the ER at some point this week because of burning, numbness and tingling in the area of his pizza sized, black hematoma. All they found was another fractured rib they hadn't found before. So he's home resting all week, seeing as how he can't put on real clothes or walk real well.
My job has become tedious and boring, already.  Even though I got some time off this week to care for Josh.  I drive around in circles all day. Every culdesac, every dead end, every traffic circle, every dang street. I think driving for 2 straight weeks is starting to get to my head. Making me a little crazy and antisocial. (No comments from the gallery)  It's an even lonelier job than the last G** one. I don't ever get out of the car. At least on the cross country trip I had other people to play with. We made games out of driving, criss crossing, hide and seek around the 18 wheelers, windshield wiper spray targets, you name it, the desert was the playground. But here I am all alone. Boo hoo. Ok, pity party over.
I am so grateful for a job, and a very alive husband.

Thank you Jesus.

No comments: