Wednesday, August 11, 2010

aww..

I just copied and pasted this from a facebook exchange between Hannah and Michael... awww. soo sweet. I love that young man..

Hannah Karnes :You're an awesome big brother Michael!! :) and by the way I burped right before I posted this and I never burp, like maybe twice a year haha so doesn't that make you feel special? Haha I am so weird but anyway hope you're doing great! :)

Michael Heath :LOL!! That's hilarious but I'll take it! And thanks. I'm so proud to know you and to be a part of your life (even if it's just for the summer lol). You're becoming an amazing woman of God and I know you're destined for something great. If you ever need anything just let me know and I'll be there, even if I have to drive down from Waco. I'll always be there for you and Jordan and any member of the Karnes family. :)

No comments: