Wednesday, August 18, 2010

sorry, been busy. there's movement on the job front. stay tuned. kids are registered for One Day class, and Hannah formal piano lessons(even though she already plays). Jordan got invited to be a 5star at church(whatever that is). Hannah is singing in youth tonight. and as a backup singer in all adult services this weekend!. so proud. no time for structure or proper punctuation in blog post . something's wrong with my leg and hip, walking with a limp . my iphone was run over by Heathers Yukon, but it still works, I dropped it when I got out of it, but didn't realize till 5 minutes later after she left, still works, the buzzer is just crazy weird loud, had tire tracks on the red rubber case :) . gotta go order school books . don't forget me, I'll be back

2 comments:

Heather said...

HEY! Maybe it was someone else that ran it over. In all fairness, I didn't know. :(

Shileen said...

Of course you didn't know, I didn't even know!
Wasn't blaming you babe, tWas just funny is all. And I'm pretty sure there is no late night traffic other than us in our little culdesac :)