Sunday, August 08, 2010

Been home with sick kids all weekend. Not feeling stellar myself.
Josh has been hanging out with a very troubled young man alot this weekend. Trying to give him hope and guidance and encouragement. It's so fresh for Josh, the whole bringing someone back from the edge of death and destruction thing. Now he gets to use our experiences to help someone else. It's so cool how God uses everything for His good.

On a completely different note, I'm about ready to throw my iPhone into the lake. The IOS 4 update on the 3G phone, is no bueno. It has become incredibly slow and buggy, and it's just no fun to use anymore. Apple is aware of the problem and better be working a solution. Downgrading back to 3 would be next to impossible without losing functionality of most apps. And I don't have an available upgrade till winter. Stupid ATT.
I HAVE to get a job this week. PLEASE join me in prayer for this. Either that or a large 5 digit check in the mail. The second is preferred, as I really don't want to leave my kids and retire my princess crown :)
Really though, I have been told that every job has literally hundreds of applicants, which explains the lack of responses. I think the only way I'm going to get a job is through a personal reference, so if you hear of anything, PLEASE let me know.

Much love to you all out there. Don't really know who most of you are, but I appreciate you checking up on me :) Have a great day!

No comments: