Monday, August 23, 2010

Sunday was pretty stinkin cool. Hannah did great in the adult services. I love the pic above with her and her daddy.
I had fun running motion camera in Classic service, then still camera in the 12:00. And Jordan learned that being a 5 star is not for her. Too stressful and detail oriented. Not her thing.
Got alot of school clothes shopping done this weekend. Not that they need too much for 1-2 days of actual campus time.. Hannah bought some skinny jeans, they look really cute on her.
It's Monday, so what have I done all day? You guessed it, sent out resumes. Last week's candidate hasn't panned out, so I guess I was wrong. If I would have known how hard this was going to be I would have kept that awful bank job.
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit.
-Elbert Hubbard

No comments: