Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ok, so it's been a few days. Nothing major to report. I've been working on a 2-3 day contract job for René. Should be done tomorrow or Thursday. Had a sorta job meeting with Lifetouch that I walked out on. Ridiculous hours for ridiculous pay. And it was only about 5 months out of the year. 
A good friend recently started her job hunt and already has 2 interviews. Happy for her. Frustrated for me. 
I'm running camera 1 again in Classic this weekend. Hannah's singing in youth again tomorrow night. Jordan drove home from school today. Progress. 

Friends, neighbors, family, please pray for me. I'm becoming very discouraged. About not being able to get this stupid job we need, and then when I get it, leaving my kids all day. I don't know how everything is going to get done around here with their school and classes. But we really have no choice. I'm just sad. And frustrated.
So that's why I haven't been blogging. Don't ever want to be a downer. 

"28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."-Romans 8

No comments: