Sunday, August 15, 2010

What a long exhausting day. Started with an early photo shoot before church. Then Jordan wanted to stay for all the services to hang out with a certain someone before he went back to college. Very sad to see him go. Then this afternoon I taught myself how to change the backgrounds on a picture but with a minor problem. The guys hair let's through the other background because its not real dense. Problem for tomorrow cause then I had to go meet up with Rene and Jake and his new college roommate who is here visiting before they go check in to TCU Wednesday. We all went downtown to Austin Stone for the 7 o'clock service. (which was awesome) then had a late dinner and shopping trip at the Whole Foods on 6th, cause places down there are actually open late. Then yet another college goodbye. (3rd this week) So I just got home and my whole body hurts. Not sure why. I'm gonna crash now so I will be ready to take on the week, and get a job!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: