Wednesday, August 11, 2010

:(

Tonight I sat and cried with a friend who just left her first daughter at college this morning. They will be living in separate countries! The thing she said that really got to me was that their family will never be the same. It is forever different now. That's so scary to think about. I don't envy her. 
I've got 2 years to figure out how to deal with that one..
Today has enough worries of its own. 
Everything seems so serious these days. The light hearted, fun nature of life seems to have vanished; for me anyway. Maybe I just finally had to grow up this year. But I sooo miss the joy and the hopefulness, and the dreams of my recently departed youth! Why did they have to go?

"..And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary, screaming out loud
And I know that you'll use them, however you want to.."


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: