Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I seem to have an obsession with dresses. I could probably count on one hand the number of times I've left the house not wearing one this summer. They're just so easy; and feminine. I adore them. Everything from flirty little sundresses, to long hippie maxi dresses, I love them all.


Why has customer service gotten so bad? I actually yelled at a computerized voice yesterday on the phone. She kept asking me what I was calling for and I kept telling her. But she replied with "I'm sorry, I don't understand, can you repeat that?" I lost my temper after the 4th or 5th time and screamed at her. She went silent. Now I know it was not a human, just a computer, but i just wanted to talk to a human. All the usual button tricks to get to an operator weren't working. After ignoring her questions long enough, she eventually transferred me to a human, who was no more helpful. I'm sorry but Bank of America customer service agents are not very bright. What should have been a very simple problem to fix has turned into a 2 day fiasco with no resolution yet. Josh is now on the case. I just need to be let back into my mortgage online account and I can fix all my own problems. But alas, they have locked me out cause they think THEY can fix it. But they can't because they are incompetent. I, however, know what needs to be done, if only I would be allowed to do such.  If we could only speak with ONE intelligent person over there, they would listen and understand. Sorry, my rant for the day..

I received a bunch more "I'm sorry, but we hired someone else" emails today. This could really shatter a weaker womans confidence.
Did you know that I'm a terrible procrastinator? I am currently looking at a clean pile of laundry that has been sitting there for about 2 days now. It's folded at least, but not put away. I work better under pressure. Such as, the boys are coming over tomorrow night, so I'll probably quickly clean the whole house 2 hours before, instead of today.
Do you know how creepy it is for your black cat to walk up, sit in front of you, and just stare at you with those slanty green eyes?? What ever is he thinking? Or plotting? Maybe he knows I am considering putting away the pile of laundry he likes to sleep on. Maybe this is a threat.
While I'm sitting here procrastinating, I can also see that we need a new family portrait. The one currently over the fireplace was from our Washington DC trip. It's us in front of the White House, while Bush was still there.
Ok, I'm gonna go put away that laundry now. I have guilt.

On a more positive note, I get to see my traveling Rene tonight. I have missed her.

No comments: